Is there an app, or a way that I can playback my music collection from my NAS?

I have an extensive music collection that is sitting on a NAS on my local network. I would like to use my Android phone to listen to that music?

- The music collection is ripped from my CDs and consists of high bit rate Mp3s.
    - The whole collection is too big to fit on my phone.
    - Spotify, Pandora, et-al are not a solution. If you have to ask why, you don't understand.
    - I'm not trying to have the collection available everywhere. Just at home. I can load a subset to take with me.

Thanks.

Device(s)
    Kyocera Brigadier Dell Venue 8
    I use minidlna to share my music over my home network, then any number of dlna compatible players on android or other devices such as bluray players and such can play the mp3's.

Quote Originally Posted by enine View Post
    I use minidlna to share my music over my home network, then any number of dlna compatible players on android or other devices such as bluray players and such can play the mp3's.
    OK. So I already have the NAS set up and it has both DLNA and SMB capabilities. (and some others). I have other DLNA and SMB clients set up to access it. What I was asking for was a recommendation for an android multimedia player with DLNA or SMB capabilities that could access the NAS.

With LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:
    Girlfriend/boyfriend is trying to go through all your SMS and call log, when you’re in the shower.
    Parents/kids are curious about your gallery and FB status.

Qmusic is an App that allows you to play music stored on your NAS on your iOS