Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

The best mail client

Hi there,

This is a frequently asked question but hard to get an answer, what I am asking for is not something very special or innovative, but something that every mail client should have. I switched from Profimail to Aquamail then K9.... just for 2 things, one is the new mail notification will auto clear on next mail check when the mail no longer on server, cos I will check mail with different devices I don't want to be confused with a false notification. The other is auto empty trash on exit, this sound basic but both Aqua and K9 did not do that. Profimail can do both but I gave it up ever since it changed to subscription base, any comment ?

I always like outlook android email client.

Source http://www.appsapkapp.com

Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

Original Poster
    Why there is always something to do with m$ even with a Linux based phone ?
    I only found one email client Profimail will auto clear notification on next mail check when the mail no longer exist on the server, but I've not try it after it changed to Profimail Go and became subscription based, I will pay but one off only, now I still have to clear notifications on different devices, I wish Thunderbird will be on Android someday...

LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0 is the most downloaded and trusted privacy protection tool on all Android markets. It’s the perfect safeguard to keep your phone safe from annoying snoopers. The App introduces a really innovative way to categorize privacy protection across several levels such as :-

Dangerous
    Vigilant
    Normal
    Good
    Perfect
    The app continuously recommends for the appropriate privacy level according to the user’s smartphone’s conditions, so that they may make a proper choice. Particularly concerning the Tapping of text messages and phone records, LEO Privacy Guard 3.0 provides its users full protection and keeps them worry-free.