how to recover data from s4 internal memory

How to recover data from Samsung galaxy s4 internal memory.
    If any body know plz share it.....

it's easy to recover data from s4 internal memory

You'd better stop using your s4 right away and turn off 3G/4G/Wi-Fi connection to avoid auto-update. In this way, the deleted data still exists on your internal memory which will not be overwritten by new content.

If you have available backup files, just syncing the backup files, if not, I recommend you get help from Samsung galaxy data recovery tool
    http://recover-data-from-android.blo...-internal.html

Well, there are many android data recovery app could help, and I think Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android really works great, you can use it to recover lost sms, contacts, photos, videos, etc, have a try! how to recover lost data from samsung galaxy internal memory

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia M4 Aqua, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    I am pretty sure lot of people having this problem and looking a way to solve it.

Before asking anything about recovering the lost data, one should search google for suitable app. There are many apps that will help you to recover your lost data.

Hi, I recovered the lost photos from my mom's xiaomi easily with a 3-rd party recovery tool, which is good!\You can search in some authentic sites.
    Have a see of this android data recovery.
    And for android photo recovery, this is the one I used.

Last edited by AnnieChow; 02-25-2016 at 01:16 AM.

You can easily spot SD card usage in almost all the cool gadgets, such as the android king Samsung galaxy s3, all the camcorder goes either full memory card storage or hybrid with built-in hard drive, the Nikon d90, canon EOS 5d mark ii and all the DSLRs alike. But you must be very pained when you lose data from those SD card in following situations:

Accidentally deleted files from SD card
    Formatted SD card
    SD card got corrupted or inaccessible
    Virus inflection
    Power failure
    Others

Thanks to the Android Data Recovery, which can recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy and videos from SD cards on Android devices, as well as retrieve deleted contacts from Android phone and messages on SIM cards.

Samsung Data Recovery is capable of recovering pictures, messages, contacts, video, audio and documents from Multiple Android smartphones including Samsung, Sony, HTC, Motorola, LG and more. With its convenience, you can download trial version of Samsung Data Recovery and follow the guide to have a try!