Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to recover lost data from samsung phone?

There are many samsung galaxy users, and losing important data from it happens unexpectedly. If you find the need to recover them, you can use Coolmuster Data Recovery for Android to help.

Step 1: Connect your phone to computer Connect your samsung phone to computer via the USB cable, then launch the app. As long as you connect your phone to computer successfully, the app could detect your device automatically.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your phone You need to enable USB debugging on your samsung phone, then all data on your phone will be synced to computer. If you've done this before, you will direct to next step automatically.

Step 3: Scan for the lost data on your phone Then there will be an superuser Request shows on your phone, you need to click "Allow" to on your phone to allow the app to scan your phone. The program will automatically detect your phone and scan them deeply. When the scan finishes, all the contained files in your phone will be displayed in clear categories.

Step 4:Preview and recover lost data

That's all! Remember stop using you phone, or the deleted data will be covered by new data.
    http://www.transfer-motorola-recover...m-samsung.html
    Last edited by eveeve; 06-01-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Vibosoft Android Data Recovery is professional and reliable android data recovery software, which can help you recover deleted, formatted, lost photos, video, music and other files from Android phone and Android Tablet safely and completely.
    How to recover samsung lost data ?

Last edited by Anastasia11; 06-11-2015 at 02:18 AM.

FonePaw Android Data Recovery brings great convenience to Android users to add, delete, export (and play) music, videos, photos, text messages, contacts, and more. It also allows you to transfer contacts from or to Outlook and send/reply SMS seamlessly from your computer. And what’s more, you are allowed to back up data on your Android without any quality loss.
    For more information, you can follow this guide: Samsung Data Recovery - Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia M4 Aqua, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    Is this app is for free to use? Looks interested and for sure lot of people are looking for this apps.

Thanks a lot for sharing such an useful information. I was searching for such kind of method to get back my lost data.

Best Music Equalizer for Windows 7/8/10 http://www.equalizerpro.com/

on linux just connect to usb and use adb-tools

Quote Originally Posted by eveeve View Post
    There are many samsung galaxy users, and losing important data from it happens unexpectedly. If you find the need to recover them, you can use Coolmuster Data Recovery for Android to help.

Step 1: Connect your phone to computer Connect your samsung phone to computer via the USB cable, then launch the app. As long as you connect your phone to computer successfully, the app could detect your device automatically.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your phone You need to enable USB debugging on your samsung phone, then all data on your phone will be synced to computer. If you've done this before, you will direct to next step automatically.

Step 3: Scan for the lost data on your phone Then there will be an superuser Request shows on your phone, you need to click "Allow" to on your phone to allow the app to scan your phone. The program will automatically detect your phone and scan them deeply. When the scan finishes, all the contained files in your phone will be displayed in clear categories.

Step 4:Preview and recover lost data

That's all! Remember stop using you phone, or the deleted data will be covered by new data.
    http://www.transfer-motorola-recover...m-samsung.html

What about if my android won't even turn on anymore? I don't know what happened, but it couldn't open Cache and wouldn't boot, so I started flashing the individual stock partitions: factoryfs, efs, efs2, ltemodem, param ,kernel, sbl, and then sbl2 and it shut off and no power at all now....any suggestions?

Backup is one exclusive feature that a Comodo Mobile Antivirus should have. Let the fear of data loss from your android device be a thing of the past. Comodo Mobile Security allows you to backup important data such as contact lists, text messages and private space to a memory card. You can also back up your CMS configuration as well as all the apps in your device. Restore backed up data instantly in case of data loss in your device. --------------------------------

Recommend you can use this Samsung Data Recovery which allows you to directly scan your Samsung mobile phone and recover messages, contacts, photos and video from them. You can click here to know more.

Read more:
    Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy

As we know, Coolmuster Samsung Recovery can help us recover our lost ,deleted data from Samsung on computer in a simple way.
    How to Rereieve Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone

Quote Originally Posted by linuxsafety View Post
    Backup is one exclusive feature that a Comodo Mobile Antivirus should have. Let the fear of data loss from your android device be a thing of the past. Comodo Mobile Security allows you to backup important data such as contact lists, text messages and private space to a memory card. You can also back up your CMS configuration as well as all the apps in your device. Restore backed up data instantly in case of data loss in your device. --------------------------------
    This is the way highly recommended. Always back up your phone just in case. However, if you lost the data before back up , then you should find a way to restore it.

Check this step by step tutorial (how to recover deleted files on Galaxy Note 2), which helped me successfully get back my lost photos and contacts.

Once again, back up your data. You just can't make sure there is not data loss in daily use.

Last edited by BugSir017; 11-03-2015 at 01:20 AM.

Thank you very much for this post.
    I lost my photos from Samsung galaxy s5 and I want to recover them badly. I tried this android data recovery software. It worked for me.
    Thanks again. It is a really nice Samsung Data Recovery. It can recover deleted photos from Samsung phones.

MobiKin Doctor for Android is capable of recovering up to 8 types of Android data including: Contacts, Messages, Media Files (Photos, Movies, Music), Documents, etc.
    Download and install the program on your PC
    Make Your Android Device is Detected by the Program
    Recover Contacts & SMS from Android Mobile Phone Easily
    http://www.mobikin.com/android-recov...ng-galaxy.html

More often you use your Samsung phones or tablets, more chances you may lose your valuable stuff on the device. Have you ever stuck in a situation when one of the most treasured files you had preserved on Samsung is missing? If yes, check for the Samsung Recovery Mac tool on this page and its awesome features to recover data from Samsung devices.
    Youtube Guide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9wpHKbSQEI

I use Samsung Data Recovery, to recover my data from Samsung phones. Because it Recover the data in original quality, no damage, deletion or modification.