Question Getting Videos in Firefox to Not Play when Phone is Mute

Hi all,

So when I casually check the news in a library, I'll occasionally stumble across an article that's thinks I'm illiterate and plays a video without warning. Shortly after, the sound of an obnoxious ad fills the air and eyebrows are raised out of books for yards around me.

When I set my phone to mute, these news videos still play at full volume. How do I resolve this?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android Lollipop, and browse the web with the last and only mainstream independent browser, Firefox.

Thanks!

Turns out I was being a dingbat and was hitting mute on notifications, not system volume. That was all.

LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0 is the most downloaded and trusted privacy protection tool on all Android markets. It’s the perfect safeguard to keep your phone safe from annoying snoopers. The App introduces a really innovative way to categorize privacy protection across several levels such as :-

Dangerous
    Vigilant
    Normal
    Good
    Perfect
    The app continuously recommends for the appropriate privacy level according to the user’s smartphone’s conditions, so that they may make a proper choice. Particularly concerning the Tapping of text messages and phone records, LEO Privacy Guard 3.0 provides its users full protection and keeps them worry-free.

Go to sound settings of your phone ad set the volume of media tab high.