Question Stop gmail notifications when working on desktop

Is there a way to tell gmail to stop sending email notifications to my phone when I have gmail open in my browser on my pc. It bugs me that I'm getting notified twice each time I get an email

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia M4 Aqua, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    Disable the synchronization of setting of your Gmail on your phones so that every time you login your Gmail i wont have notification on your phone. And you'll just be notified about it if your opening your Gmail through your phone or check your email to your phone. If this process wont work try to check the setting on the Gmail app for sure u can find that there.

LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0 is the most downloaded and trusted privacy protection tool on all Android markets. It’s the perfect safeguard to keep your phone safe from annoying snoopers. The App introduces a really innovative way to categorize privacy protection across several levels such as :-

Dangerous
    Vigilant
    Normal
    Good
    Perfect
    The app continuously recommends for the appropriate privacy level according to the user’s smartphone’s conditions, so that they may make a proper choice. Particularly concerning the Tapping of text messages and phone records, LEO Privacy Guard 3.0 provides its users full protection and keeps them worry-free.

Quote Originally Posted by ugjka View Post
    Is there a way to tell gmail to stop sending email notifications to my phone when I have gmail open in my browser on my pc. It bugs me that I'm getting notified twice each time I get an email
    You can disable the Google sync in your phone, this will stop Gmail notification on your phone.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"