How can I hide my some photos and videos?

Could anybody suggest me a good app which can allow me to hide some of my photos, not all. Also some videos. I want to protect my personal photos and videos? Please suggest me any such apps if know some.

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia M4 Aqua, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    I am using this apps for my android here is the link were you can install on Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kii.safe&hl=en or try to look on Google Playstore.

Thanks for your suggestion, I got the app from play store called Leo Privacy lock.

Leo Privacy Guard! It lets you hide all sorts of files and also apps. I am a user of quality apps and I highly recommend you to use this app. It provides a solid protection system for your device. I myself use this app and it has way more features than you can find on any other app of it's sort. Give it a try and be surprised!

I like to use LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0 to lock all of my apps. It is fully featured and totally secured than the overly rated Applock app.
    Give LEO privacy guard a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Whisingerrim View Post
    Could anybody suggest me a good app which can allow me to hide some of my photos, not all. Also some videos. I want to protect my personal photos and videos? Please suggest me any such apps if know some.
    There are numbers of apps, for locking the app. try them out from the app store.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"