Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

Bluetooth media connection problem

Hi there,

Wonder if anyone can do the test for me...

I've got a Butterfly 2, actually this happened on all current models, when I connect to a BT handsfree I always got 'no media' error and got no sound on music but phone call audio ok, it took a minute or so before the media connection established, even my Jabra Wireless voice notification said 'connected' there was still no sound. I tried lot of different BT sets all have similar problem, the Plantronic Backbeat Go seems to be most compatible with the phone it took few seconds to establish the connection.

On the other hand I've an ASUS tablet and it has no problem connecting with any BT sets, I purchased the Jabra Wireless mainly because it is one of the very few BT sets that supports true multipoint connection, I can connect to both devices at the same time, so that I can play mp3 on one and receive phone call on another without manual switch over, I don't know of any other BT set can do that, Sony ? would you mind test for me if you've a HTC phone and a A2DP BT sets, see if you have the same problem, thanks !

Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

Original Poster
    It seems I'm alone on this, and it is time to reconsider to stay with HTC or not in my next phone change...