Device(s)
    Lenovo S6000

Changing Multiple Email Addresses

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad and am getting on quite well with it... But I have several email address (a personal one and a couple of work ones). I logged into my personal one and that's fine but I cannot find a way of changing to a work one. I think I could disable the app and then reload it but would prefer a quicker/ easier way to do it!

Keith

You can find a option of log out in the app. there must be log out option in your device. have you try to find it ?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Device(s)
    Lenovo S6000

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nilofar_iqbal View Post
    You can find a option of log out in the app. there must be log out option in your device. have you try to find it ?
    My point was that I *couldn't* find the log out option, certainly having tried to find it on several occasions.

After using the HELP within gmail I eventually discovered I'd made an error in that when I added my two other accounts (through SYSTEM SETTINGS) I'd done so under EMAIL (a fairly natural thing to do, I'd have thought!). I went further down the Apps Listing and entered them under GOOGLE (where my personal gmail account was).

Low and behold when I closed the SYSTEM SETTING and went back into GMAIL my three accounts were all displayed - no need to log out - I can now simply choose which account I want and am immediately swapped into that account.

It's far easier, in fact, than on the desktop PC (Win7) which *does* require me to log out of one account befor logging into another.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by KeithHF View Post
    My point was that I *couldn't* find the log out option, certainly having tried to find it on several occasions.

After using the HELP within gmail I eventually discovered I'd made an error in that when I added my two other accounts (through SYSTEM SETTINGS) I'd done so under EMAIL (a fairly natural thing to do, I'd have thought!). I went further down the Apps Listing and entered them under GOOGLE (where my personal gmail account was).

Low and behold when I closed the SYSTEM SETTING and went back into GMAIL my three accounts were all displayed - no need to log out - I can now simply choose which account I want and am immediately swapped into that account.

It's far easier, in fact, than on the desktop PC (Win7) which *does* require me to log out of one account befor logging into another.

Keith
    Okay, so your problem get solved? or you have more doubts?

Device(s)
    Lenovo S6000

Original Poster
    Yes, problem solved - and, as I said, it's a better way of doing it than on Win7...

Quote Originally Posted by KeithHF View Post
    Yes, problem solved - and, as I said, it's a better way of doing it than on Win7...
    Yeah that is better way for you to do it.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Tab A 9.7 '' Galaxy s6 marshmallow
    I am assuming that you're work email addresses are most likely outlook/exchange so go into settings /email // rexchange sync ang plugin5 you're owa / exchange user info and you should be all set.