Please help me wth gigbyte phone

So i have Gigabyte Gsmart Arty A3 Android 4.4.2 rooted and i want get newer android version.. So i have rooted phone and i need android 5.x.x rom(x is any version number) so what i need to install new rom and i want faster phone then my friends and i want to overclock my phone, but not mutch from 1.30Ghz to 1.6 or 1.8Ghz.
    My phone specs
    Media tek 16582 Arm cortex-A7 1.3Ghz Quad core
    1Gb ram
    Mali-400mp GPU
    Android 4.4.2(Gsmart newest update)
    Sorry for bad English.
    Tnx for any help and advices. I think i will overclock my phone when i will buy new one about newest gigabyte phone or galaxy s5 or s6 or some good phone with 8cores and +2gb ram.. I use limbo pc emulator and i need top end phone for work and fun.
    And i have some strange things happening with my phone.
    When i play games for +10mins my phone strange fast overheats and turns off with strange sounds and background.. Please help that problem is hell for me. I play Dead trigger, Gta3 and san andreas(android). All help is appreciated and helpfull!
    Sorry for bad language becouse i am from Latvia and my home language is Latviešu language.

Quote Originally Posted by Aivis View Post
    So i have Gigabyte Gsmart Arty A3 Android 4.4.2 rooted and i want get newer android version.. So i have rooted phone and i need android 5.x.x rom(x is any version number) so what i need to install new rom and i want faster phone then my friends and i want to overclock my phone, but not mutch from 1.30Ghz to 1.6 or 1.8Ghz.
    My phone specs
    Media tek 16582 Arm cortex-A7 1.3Ghz Quad core
    1Gb ram
    Mali-400mp GPU
    Android 4.4.2(Gsmart newest update)
    Sorry for bad English.
    Tnx for any help and advices. I think i will overclock my phone when i will buy new one about newest gigabyte phone or galaxy s5 or s6 or some good phone with 8cores and +2gb ram.. I use limbo pc emulator and i need top end phone for work and fun.
    And i have some strange things happening with my phone.
    When i play games for +10mins my phone strange fast overheats and turns off with strange sounds and background.. Please help that problem is hell for me. I play Dead trigger, Gta3 and san andreas(android). All help is appreciated and helpfull!
    Sorry for bad language becouse i am from Latvia and my home language is Latviešu language.
    Hi from Italy , the easiest way to obtain everything from android is getting kernel source and config file of your device try asking gigabyte to deliver at least source code, if ain't possible because as your device is a mediatek one (so partially non-free as mine mt6572), try to get a look to cyanogenmodded roms.

Original Poster
    Ok thanks and can i overclock it? And what about my overheating problem? Can i solve it?

Ok thanks and can i overclock it? And what about my overheating problem? Can i solve it?
    With a long study of cross compiling, kernel source and some line of codes for governors (capable to under/overclock cpus) you could but it's a long way to get. Every OC create overheat but self mad heat dissipation solution in small device its quite impossible, however some producers are planning liquid cooling, peltier cells and so on.

Have a look to my post to look how difficult could be compiling a partiali source code given by Vodafone (missing modem file, some apps), they provided source only "free android" part of the product. And with the makeMTK autoscript its quite simple to compile. http://www.androidquestions.org/thre...e-785-VF785%29

Last edited by ut0ugh1; 09-23-2015 at 09:57 AM.

I am here again just for curiosity post some result of commands:
    Code:
    adb shell
    cat /proc/cpuninfo
    cat /proc/cpufreq/cpufreq_cur_freq               
    cat /proc/cpufreq/cpufreq_limited_power               
    cat /proc/gpufreq/gpufreq_*