Thread: Really?

Really?

I find it hard to believe this site has no one who knows anything about a gen 1 Samsung. Why else would no one answer any of my posts?

REALLY?
    RICK
    Last edited by 69Rixter; 10-15-2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: sign off

BTW, what was your question mate? Can you please share it here.! There are lots of people who will surely answer you .

To EdwardSmith36

In reply to your question, I have multiple inquiries that went unanswered. Lets not quibble. Right now the foremost question is why I cannot install USB drivers to Win7. I have to say this is a libraries laptop and probably have to ask for or use administative rights. However, since that post I have had another dilemma arise. For the past week now I cannot access my hotmail account for I get a bad request error. I have not changed anything on this phone. I have cleared history, cookies and cache. And at the same time my gmail account has stopped "instant email alert". I have not implemented factory data reset for I do not know if that would eliminate the error report. I see you have addressed many posts here and am curious to see if you have an answer to this one.
    THANX
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by 69Rixter View Post
    I find it hard to believe this site has no one who knows anything about a gen 1 Samsung. Why else would no one answer any of my posts?

REALLY?
    RICK
    I have never found your any question in this site. instead of arguing putting your question is better.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"