[FREE] FootsApp, soccer scores

Receive goal notifications, see all classifications of leagues and tournaments and read the news of the latest world soccer.

Characteristics:

- Football scores live with alerts / notifications (goals, start and end of match)
    - Statistics of the match and each team (line-ups, leaderboard, goals, cards, live comments).
    - Classifications (championships and leagues).
    - News (tournament and equipment).
    - Covers of sports newspapers worldwide.
    - Top scorers.
    - Favorite teams and leagues.

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.foots.app

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

LEO Privacy Guard V3.0 scans all applications installed on your device and displays them by name or time when they were installed. It also features the most used apps on top.You can automatically lock or unlock by desired time & location,and easy switch between multiple mode options.
    You really should give it a try.

Wow.. That really sounds amazing. I'm a great fan of soccer & i was waiting for an app like this, where I will get all the news feed about score & goals & many more. I guess this app has everything that I want.

Nice app, now we can have live update of all the soccer competitions. and we can follow our favorite leagues and teams. nice share

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"