dragon touch x10 4.4.4 not playing youtube videos

hi everyone! I just got a dragon touch x10 version 4.4.4 which I think is kitkat and I installed youtube app; however, I'm unable do play any youtube videos on the app or the browser. I resently learned that adoble stoped supporting flash player for android, but I downloaded an apk package of adobe flash, I think version 11, and installed. Also, I installed some recomended browser like Dolphin, and Next Browser, but still will not play youtube videos. Neither in the youtube app or the browser.... anyone out there using a version of android that does not support flash and has managed to get youtube app working or playing the videos in some other ways?

thanks
    Geroge

YouTube no longer use the Flash player as far as I know. They have switched to HTML5 player and it doesn't require flash. It may be a problem with your internet... Have you tried using a VPN and then opening yt video?

Is your device upto date? does it has any update for the system? some times updating the system can solve the problem.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"