List of geek phone/tablet sites?

I would like to find out the lesser known but good value "geek-only" phones & tablets, as current mainstream offerings leave me cold.

I have heard of geek phone. One American geek of my acquaintance has a 'geek' invitation-only phone from the states. My son, who programs Apple Everything, ( & Android) occasionally recently got an android from 1+ for his private project.

Where can I find who these small sellers are? (BTW spare invites also welcome)

EDIT:I am in the market for a tablet, but It need to beeI would like to find out the lesser known but good value "geek-only" phones & tablets, as current mainstream offerings leave me cold.

I have heard of geek phone. One American geek of my acquaintance has a 'geek' invitation-only phone from the states. My son, who programs Apple Everything, ( & Android) occasionally recently got an android from 1+ for his private project.

Where can I find who these small sellers are? (BTW spare invites also welcome)

EDIT::I am in the market for a 8-10" tablet, but rooting is high on then priorities.
    Last edited by business_kid; 11-22-2015 at 04:40 PM.

I dont find a perfect list for you, but you can search all in amazon web store. it is full of devices. there you will find any geek device with detailed listing.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Thanks. I had not tried Amazon. I opened an account there, and somebody ripped off a few hundred euro. I spotted the deal and objected but fot out. I'll do the search. My Teclast has given up the ghost due to poor build quALITY.

Quote Originally Posted by business_kid View Post
    Thanks. I had not tried Amazon. I opened an account there, and somebody ripped off a few hundred euro. I spotted the deal and objected but fot out. I'll do the search. My Teclast has given up the ghost due to poor build quALITY.
    Okay, so did you get the list?

Quote Originally Posted by nilofar_iqbal View Post
    Okay, so did you get the list?
    Yeah. I'm browsing as a stranger cos my password is locked out - must have used another one.
    Amazon has the same story: Modern tablets are costing over 600(=400 stg +delivery). I pay an extra 23% for US stock (Vat at point of entry). That's as much as a laptop wioth infinitely better specs!

200 - 300 will buy from China on Alibaba.com, but there's the build quality to worry about. My Teclast X98 lasted only a year.

I was looking for a middle road.

Quote Originally Posted by business_kid View Post
    Yeah. I'm browsing as a stranger cos my password is locked out - must have used another one.
    Amazon has the same story: Modern tablets are costing over €600(=400 stg +delivery). I pay an extra 23% for US stock (Vat at point of entry). That's as much as a laptop wioth infinitely better specs!

€200 - €300 will buy from China on Alibaba.com, but there's the build quality to worry about. My Teclast X98 lasted only a year.

I was looking for a middle road.
    Right Alibaba has more cheap rate but that all come from china, so be careful.