I hope I'm posting this where it belongs... My tablet info is as follows:

Google Chrome 43.0.2357.92 (Build oficial) (32 bits)
Revisión 01ce6ed10ff01f9edf337c5088ed3850b51bac97-refs/branch-heads/2357_78@{#3}
SO Android 4.4.2; PLT7100G Build/KOT49H
Blink 537.36 (@196332)
JavaScript V8 4.3.61.22
User agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.2; PLT7100G Build/KOT49H) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.92 Safari/537.36

My device is a Proscan Android 4.4.2 tablet.

About 2 months ago the N. Y. radio station WQXR established a feature for receiving a daily playlist of their programmed delivery for each day and, within the page, there's a Play/Pause button which comes with the Play button pre-selected. For the first 3-4 days it worked as expected: you went to the page and the sound came out from the speakers without you having to do anything.

After those few days the sound output stopped inmediately after you switched to another Tab or if you switched to another app or if the tablet entered the Stand-by mode. For the first few days nothing like this happenned under the same circumstances.

Lately, it can enter into the Stand-by mode and the sound endures for many minutes most of the time. Under any of the circumstances mentioned above when I changed to the Tab showing this webpage it showed that the Play/Pause button was still pressed and the only option was to select Pause. In any case, even after selecting Pause the modem still showed a vigorous d/l pace but no sound. Only after selecting Pause and then Play again (most of the time) the sound was again coming out.

My direct question here is if there's a way of entering with \chrome:flags and changing all the flags to the default state/value? I'm thinking on this because I've browsed through the common configuration page at the menu but there's nothing to deal with this situation. I also remember that I've entered there and changed to pieces of info but cannot remember what it was now; it was many months ago.

Thanks in advance for any advise around this!

Note: If you want to see for yourself what's the behaviour in your device at this site just go to the WQXR webpage.