See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Phone drivers

Phone drivers

Hey:

Have been all over trying to get and install drivers for a GalaxyS (model shw-m110s) to Win 7. Why is this so difficult????? I know I've tried at least 10-12x. Don't know if it's not getting the correct drivers or (as I suspect) MSWin 7 is just a P.O.S and won't accept or run an update for drivers. So, can anyone suggest a 'site" that will have these drivers and are known to D/l and install?
    THANX:
    Rick

You will not get driver of android samsung on internet, have you try to find them on samsung website? if the drivers are not on owner's website then you can not find them any where.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Morning nilofar_iqbal

Thank you for your response. However, it has left me a bit confused. I thought(?) I had D/l the drivers for my phone. I went to a site that "claimed" I got the proper drivers for this phone. [shw-m110s GalaxyS1] .I just wasn't sure if the laptop I was using installed them. So, I can only get the correct drivers by going directly to Samsung Inc?(Samsung web site?) Well, I'll check that out and see what happens. Is there some reason I can ONLY get those drivers from Samsung?
    Rick

There is no main reason, but i prefer that drivers should be from manufacturer's website only. I can not trust any other website for my phone's driver.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"