MBR Checksum Error

Hey All:

This phone is has got me so damn mad I'm ready to smash it into a brick wall. About 3 weeks ago it got a "bad request" error which was never resolved. Then Fri. night I went to update a "360 Security" app and somehow it removed that app and added "com.qihoo.security" which is a corrupted app. Now I cannot use my phone for anything other than a timepiece!! So, tried to reset to 'factory default" and it didn't work. Got this: --Movi_chck Start..!!
    checksum confirmation need_checksum[1]
    MBR ChkSum in header : 5428A4F56E4327824C6B8900071140560
    MBR checksum : 26E689CAF6F8A34EDB3553F*EFEA551EB~ . `&
    MBR Checksum Error
    Moviand Chechsum Confirmation Fail

--movi_checking done!...
    # MANUAL MODE #
    I'm not going to spend a lot of time nor money on this phone...it's just not worth it. So, PLEASE, if possible,(I'm sure it can be) let's make it a simple and efficient fix.. otherwise, it (the phone) takes a header in to the previous mentioned wall!!!
    HELP!!! and THANX
    Rick

Hie Rick i have try to find it out your error but no luck. Sorry can not help for this MBR error with your device.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Hey nilofar_iqbal

Thanx for trying. I realize its an older phone and trying to find anything about it takes a lot of time and searching. I did manage to get rid of the rogue app then reset the phone. However the MBR checksum error is still posted. Well I will just keep searching or go to a Sansung dealer... But the MBR error is more of a thing with Android not Samsung.
    Thanks Again
    RICK

Yeah it is better to go to Samsung shop, they can solve it.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"