How to Perform SD Card Data Recovery?

For android phone users, you may have met many situations that may lead to the loss of data from your mobile phones. For example, if you fail to update your Android mobile phones and then all your data in the devices may be lost. Or you delete the wrong files when you clean your Android phones and the vital files was erased. So the best method to avoid the these cases is to make a backup of your files on computer. But if you have no backup and already lost the files that stored in the SD card, then you need the help of a professional data recovery software. MobiKin SD Data Recovery (Windows/Mac) is the tool that you need.

MobiKin Doctor for Android is a multi-functional desktop application allows users to scan & get back the deleted, lost or formatted data from all kinds of Android phones or tablets. It can be the best Android Photo Recovery program. It allows Android users to retrieve not only photos, but also contacts, messages, videos, etc. from all kinds of Android phones & tablets in a few clicks.

Recover Up to 8 Types of Files on Android
    Supports 2000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS
    Preview Detailed Contents before Recovery
    Works Well As A Professional Backup Tool

Directions: How to Perform SD Card Data Recovery?

1.Download and install the program on your PC

2.Launch the program and connect your Android smart phone to a computer via USB

Turn on USB storage on the device. Enable USB debugging.

3.Recover Deleted Data from SD Card

The data will be scanned and saved in different folders according to its file type. Click on the “Recover” button on the bottom of the panel to save the restored the data on your computer.

SD Micro

Hello Android folks...

My phone did not come with an SD card I purchased a micro-SD card to take care of this perform SD` action. are these two separates actions? the gal that gave it to me kept the battery and SD card. Looking to get together all info for a boot and set it up for my use. not sure how much the Verizon issue will play into it It is a Tracfone Galaxy Centura.S738C gps. capable. the verizon data plan expired last year. i plan to use the Tracfone cards with it. looking to root it and have a shell.

Running Slackware 14.0 most of the packages I`ve seen for Samsung downloads have an .exe suffix.looking for a Linux compatible down load to access phone. Thanks Slacker-Tuxd

Last edited by Slacker-Tuxd; 04-15-2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Looking to post for a request. This Topic is similar to the issue I am having.

Thanks for your sharing. As for recover data from Android SD card, just as you said, the FORecovery data recovery tool really works well in the case that you have no backup available. This guidance helps me a lot to perform SD Card Data Recovery.

Recover deleted or lost files with EaseUS Android SD card recovery software

Since there are so many online Android SD card data recovery software, which one will you choose? I recommend you EaseUS MobiSaver for Android Free. It is a reliable Android data recovery freeware which can help you fully retrieve your lost or deleted data from your Android SD card as well as internal memory. https://www.orioninfosolutions.com/a...evelopment.php

One of the Best Data Recovery Softwares which I know are
    1. Recuva
    2. TestDisk
    3. Puran File Recovery
    4. Restoration By Brian Kato
    5. Disk Drill For Windows

Useful information...thanks for sharing the post..