How to transfer messages from Android to iPhone?

I got a new iPhone and I also have a old iPhone Samsung S5, I want to transfer some data from my old phone which was an Android to my iPhone, one of which being my text messages. I heard some various methods such as downloading an app from the market and extracting the file and emailing the file as txt file or pdf. Is there any other method I can try to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone?

I am thinking of purchasing a new iPhone 6 and giving away my Samsung Galaxy S4, but I am afraid that my Android data like text messages cant be extracted from Android to iPhone because of the different operating system. What can I do? This is a frequently asked question among Android phone users as well as iPhone users. Actually, there is an awesome transferring tool for you to transfer messages from Android to iPhone.

Phone Transfer is a useful transferring tool no matter you want to transfer data between what devices, such as iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6, HTC One M9/M8, LG G4/G3, Sony Xperia Z3, Motorola X, and so on. You can copy your precious data, text messages, for example without doubt. You are allowed to move these SMS and MMS as long as you listen to the tutorial below.

Thanks for sharing, to transfer android to iphone, we can also use Coolmuster Mobile Transfer to help.

Step 1.Launch Mobile Transfer
    Set up the software first. When it is done, double click the icon. Now you can see the window, choose the blue section "Phone to Phone Transfer"

Step 2.Plug android and iPhone into the Computer with USB Cords
    Connect Android and then, iPhone. They will be automatically detected as "Source Phone" and "Destination Phone". (If the places are wrong, you can "Flip" to switch them.

Note: The option "Clear data before copy" is for you to erase the handset, "Destination Phone".

Step 3.Tick to Choose Android SMS

As you will see, contacts, text messages, call logs and many other things are movable. Since our issue is to transfer SMS only, we will check the corresponding box and press "Start Copy".

Please don't worry, it's easy to transfer messages from Android to iPhone. Just connect both of them to computer via two usb cables first. Here I'd like to share you a pro mobile phone transfer program, which can help us directly transfer data like messages, contacts, photos, music files, etc between Android and iPhone.

Last edited by lucyll; 04-19-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Hello Johncartor

Thanks for sharing great steps.

Baymediasoft:Android app development Company.
    http://www.baymediasoft.com/android-app-development-company.html

Now you have an simple way to solve this question with the help of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer program,which can help transfer contacts,messages,photos,call logs,videos,music,calendar,apps between ios and android phone. This program can not only support to transfer data between android and iPhone,but also transfer data between various of mobile phones which are running different operating system.