Thread: Introduction

Device(s)
    Fitness Wristbands, cellphone, TV, computer,laptop.

Talking Introduction

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum and thought I should introduce myself. I am a Scotsman living in Spain, started working here and fell ill so had to have stents. As could not work and was unfit decided to look after my health and fitness, did not know where to start so bought a fitness wristband which has helped tremendously. Decided to semi-retire and use my internet marketing skills to earn a living selling fitness wristbands online as they are great devices. Now work at Fitness Wristbands Store, can go on and on about fitness wristbands or activity trackers as they are also named, but this is an android forum and I am sure you are already fed up with my ranting. Nearly forgot to mention I am an Electrical Engineer to trade, which in the last few years means working more and more with electronics, in particular android, which is part of the reason for joining this forum.

Hopefully I can get fit and healthy and still keep my hand in with what I used to do with electrical engineering.

Thanks

Device(s)
    Fitness Wristbands, cellphone, TV, computer,laptop.

Original Poster

Red face

Hi shareitforpc, the link for your site does not work? My website and Blog is all about fitness wristbands, good article about comparisons before buying http://fitnesswristbandsstore.com/fw...er-comparison/

Sandy