Hwo do I disable "my yesterday timeline"

Like the title says.

I got an update on my Maxx 2.

After the update I had a new "feature" in my notifications bar. It asked me if I wanted to see my "my yesterday timeline" that would show me all of my activity on social media yesterday. I dismissed it and went looking for a way to kill it. I couldn't find it. I called Verizon T1 tech support. They said it is a new OS feature from Motorola and can't be disabled.

I went hunting the web. My Google Fu is not strong today. I can't find any info on it at all; evidently the name of this new "feature" is neither a derivation nor a combination of either Motorola, my yesterday or timeline.

So I called Verizon back to get the name of the "feature" to hunt the web for a way to kill it and the 2nd tech had no idea what I was talking about. She wanted to install an rdp session app to take over my phone and figure it out. Not.

So I called Motorola T1 support, they had no idea what I was talking about. And they wanted to blow all my yummy Marshmellowy custom, locked down apps permissions off of the phone in an effort to "figure out which app is causing this". Not.

So after waiting on hold for more than half an hour for Motorola T2 I decided I'd probably have a better chance of getting an answer here.

I'm 99% certain that this is a new OS "feature" b/c I only have like 3 apps on here, none of them are social and they are all locked down. Additionally I've locked down and disabled just about about everything on the phone that can be w/o losing all functionality and I don't even do anything social on the phone. I use it to make calls and as a portable net connection to Google stuff and that's it.

So does anybody have any idea what the name of this "feature" is and how to kill it?

NM, figured it out.

It was an update to the Google app that enable this new "time line" feature that tracked everything I did in social media. So I spent about 3 hours digging even deeper in to all of the new permission controls in 6 and locked down a bunch more stuff; including yet another annoying tracking "feature".

I swear, every time I turn around I'm having to tell this stupid thing "no" about something. It's worse than a dang two year old.