How to dispaly an image and some html text and links in android app.

How can we display some html text, probably links and some images in android?

Device(s)
    samsung galaxy y young
    html viewer

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    That's interesting. Is there a html viewer separate from the browser?

Device(s)
    samsung galaxy y young

html viewer

yes,

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

html can be view using Myfile, ghost commander, and root browser.

Hello! I am new to this forum and want to join your discussion. Can you please tell me where can I download html viewer?

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    The HTML viewer seems to be part of Android. If you use a file manager like Astro to browse the file system and you long press a file you get a menu that includes an option "Open As" that option allows you to open the file as "Text". The"Text" option provides a list of viewers and text editors including HTML Viewer to open the file.

For viewing html you can use TextView (yes, it can show html with images), or you can use WebView for viewing html

How about building a 3rd party image viewer to help with the image displaying work? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Arron

Quote Originally Posted by arronlee View Post
    How about building a 3rd party image viewer to help with the image displaying work? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Arron
    Hi, Arron.
    Do you have any experience about
    text extraction from pdf files? I wonder does the toolkit you mentioned above offer free trial package for users to check. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Pan

It is a very good question, i find the answer for this question in a video. i suggest you to visit the page page. From this video you will learn the android development https://intellipaat.com/android-training/

It is very good choice, I find the best video for Android development. I suggest you to visit the page for android development https://intellipaat.com/android-training/

HTML viewer...