Question glaxyi9000 Screen unlock

Hello,

Sorry i am searching problem of android application that happened with me.
    child locked my mobile because of wrong graph pattern (lock..unlock screen pattern).
    now it asking email and password...then i am trying password not accepting may be i have forget then i have change my password through system(computer).
    but again not accepting...please any one help me how to unlock screen...

thanks

Best Regards,
    Kash

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    Did the child chage the lock pattern without realizing what was happening? Could the User Name and password being sent to the child"s email address?

Original Poster
    Thanks for reply.... Jhon
    No...child is 1 year old he dont know any thing..He just try and try lock pattern....at the end ph asking user(e-mail) and password...
    I realize the problem in android....this is problem of android or what is this..if you forget the google password then you can not use your mobile..
    Why? ....i have forget my password..then i have recover by recovery method on computer..when i have changed my password now i can see my mobile log out asking new password...but i know until unlock i can't enter new password to singin....now front screen(lock screen)asking email password....now email password is ok..but mobile have problem to read new (change) password...i hope you can understand the problem...and i think this is android failure....disadvantage...now any one tell me how to login or idea to solve this problem when happen.....

Best Regards,
    Kash

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    I am sorry you are having this trouble with your phone. I know that it is frustrating.
    Have you recovered your gmail access? Has the phone sent any user id and password information to your Google èmail?
    It looks to me like there are 3 things that you can do at this point.
    1. Call samsung tech support
    2. Take it into your cell phone service provider office and have them resolve it for you.
    3. Do a factory reset and set your phone to factory defaults.