Device(s)
    LG V20 ASUS Fonepad 8

Looking for a good battery saver

Hi there,

I tried many battery savers but none of them work for me, they mostly turn off the data when I needed it, I've scheduled mail check, but the battery saver does not take care about it and turn off the data while in mail check, even those claimed to monitor the traffic. Beside that, I also need one that will monitor the cell signal, turn off the radio when the signal dropped to a certain level, and will check in regularly and turn the radio back on once a useable signal found, is there such apps ?

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    Not sure, but wouldn't that cause the incoming calls to be routed to voicemail while waiting for the scheduled test for signal?

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Galaxy y, acer timelinex
    Download juice defender-playstore also its ultimate from blakmart to dwnlod blakmart read my other posts

Get the Best Battery Saver!
    "Charge less by extending your battery life with this amazing app!! (Sprint newsletter April 2012)
    Unlike other battery savers that require regular user manual actions, GreenPower is fully automatic: Once configured, it runs and saves your battery by itself. It does so by smartly managing Wifi, Mobile data & Bluetooth: Turning them off when you don't need them, but ensure minimum disturbance: Automatic turned ON when needed by you or by other apps