Honeycomb, rom B20 or Android 2.3.3.Gb

Hi, guys!

I am willing to buy the version of Android 2.3.3.Gingerbread. But ... I was advised to use Honeycomb, rom B20. Well, I'm confused what to buy for my Tablet 7015 Kyros. Can someone please help me choose. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    What version of android are you running currently?
    Can you contact the manufacturer of your tablet to see if Honeycomb will actually run on it?

Thanks for helping me, dear John Test

The manufacturer prohibits changing the "OS", but I trade under my responsibility. The operating system that is currently used for the 2.1 and Kyros is very limited and I know that the two systems (2.3.3 or Honeycomb), are better.
    I would like to know what is the best or most appropriate. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Honeycomb appears to me to be better. The probleum is, if the Mfr. Won't write the Drivers for your Device, then you are stuck with the task of writing the Drivers yourself.

John,

“Honeycomb appears to me to be better. The problem is, if the Mfr. Won't write the Drivers for your Device, then you are stuck with the task of writing the Drivers yourself.”
    From what I've noticed, but all the drivers there. John, what is "Mfr", please?
    So there is this problem with the drivers, better install Andriod 2.3.3, you agree? T. you John.

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    My droid updated from 2.2 d 2.3 as soon as the upgrade was available. It was automatic.
    My Xoom went to 3.2 as soon as the upgrade was available again it was automatic.

Ok, John. Thank you very much!!!

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    You're very welcome. :-)