Device(s)
    HTC Butterfly 2 ASUS Fonepad 8

Sensation XE sluggish

Hi there,

I got a Sensation XE, in comparison to the original Sensation it is bit faster, but after couple days of use I find it very sluggish, I don't know if this is related to some apps I installed. At one point the phone completely locked up only the locking screen shown, it responded to phone call but I can't answer the call, everything just locked up, I must remove the battery to reset it, any one have the same problem ?

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    You could uninstall the apps and then add them back one or two ar a time. If you zero in on an app that seems to be causing trouble, please post back with the info. :-)

Last edited by john test; 11-16-2011 at 08:54 AM.

Device(s)

Original Poster
    I think the Go Launcher caused the problem, I changed some settings and the phone running lighting fast again, I may have to uninstall it if problem persist.

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Thanks for posting back. Can you recall the settings you worked with? Might be helpful to others.

Device(s)

Original Poster
    I changed lot of things on the preference menu, I turn on more animation and fancy stuffs, fonts...etc., that should have slow things down ! one thing pop up is the warning of no memory left for the launcher, and ask me to restart it, may be that's the cause of the problem, but I use only default setting from the start, anyway if you can tell me where the configuration file located I'll be happy to post it here.

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Can you contact the author of go launcher for comment? Usually if you pull it up in Android market, there is a hyperlimk.

Device(s)

Original Poster
    I'll check this out, I did some installation via Android market not from the phone itself, I tried to post comment via phone but the link didn't show up, I also wonder if I can see and manage via the web all my apps I ever installed on different phones, this would be very useful.