Post How to Recover Deleted and Lost Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

"How can I do to get back all my contacts from my locked Samsung Galaxy S7, I forget the lock screen password, so I have to restore it back to factory settings. Please help!!!"

Lost contacts after factory restore? Lost your contacts due to OS update? The contacts missing after Rooting or ROM flashing? No matter what's the reason that you lost your contacts, to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-around data recovery tool for Samsung user to get back lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

If you want to get back deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy phone, you need to use Samsung Recovery program. It can scan your phone and SD card to find the deleted or lost contacts for you. You can preview the phone numbers, names, email address and other information you had on your phone before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted Samsung contacts here:
    https://www.bestandroiddatarecovery....-recovery.html

Android Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery software. It can almost calmly deal with a variety of data recovery issues. It supports almost all Android device models and a wide variety of Android operating systems, and it fully compatible with operating Android system.

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Galaxy S7

For this you can see some video which available on youtube.
    http://www.traininginlucknow.in/best...n-Lucknow.html
    Thanks you

It's ture that we can use pro Samsung data recovery tool to help us Recover Deleted and Lost Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, if they are not overwritten by new data. All deleted and lost contacts can be recovered to computer via usb cable by using Samsung data recovery tool.