Post How to Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

"Mobile phone software to help I intercepted some important messages, and I deleted all of them without viewing, how can I recover deleted SMS from Samsung S7 Edge, anyone who can help me?" - Asked by Tom.

Looking for a simple but effective way to recover deleted SMS on Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is your first and best choice, which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card even without backup.

Related: Recover lost contacts from Samsung S7/S7 Edge

Yes, it's true that if there is no backup, we need to use pro Samsung data recovery tool to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. Of course, if the deleted messages are overwritten, there is no way to get them back.

If you accidentally deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7, you can easily get back them. You can use Samsung Data Recovery program to scan your Samsung Galaxy S7 and SD card deeply to find the deleted messages. You can preview them and then get back from your Samsung phone's deleted messages. Learn how to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy S7.