Post How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S6/S6 Edge?

"Photos in my Samsung S6 Edge are lost," says Mary,"I was trying to export all the photos from my Samsung S6 Edge to my desktop. After the selected photos were transferred, I have deleted them from my phone before checking the folder on my desktop. When I have actually done that I realized that not all pics were transferred only 60 out of 400. How can I recover my photos now?" Of course there are solutions to this problem such as using an Samsung data recovery program.

To recover deleted photos from Samsung S6/S6 Edge, Samsung Data Recovery is your best choice.

Samsung Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung S6/S6 Edge
    Last edited by ammyour5; 02-05-2018 at 05:23 AM.

I recommend a software, that is Galaxy Data Recovery. It is a practical and secure data recovery software. Just as its name implies, it is committed to helping people solve a variety of mobile phone data recovery problem.

Recover Photos Videos from Galaxy S6 Edge

If you want to get back deleted photos from Samsung phone, you need to use Samsung Recovery program. it can scan your Samsung phone deeply to find the deleted photos and other data for you. You can preview the photos before recovering them from your phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung S6 here. Besides photos, you can also recover messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone to computer.

Usually, if the deleted photos on Samsung phone are not overwritten, it's easy to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S6/S6 Edge with the help of Samsung data recovery software. All data on Samsung S6/S6 Edge will be scanned out by this software, including the deleted photos. Then we can easily get the deleted photos back.

Last edited by guilin; 04-10-2018 at 11:33 PM.