Post How to Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen?

"How can I do to extract all the contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S7 that stucking in blank screen, I want to flash the ROM, any one who can help?"
    "Is it possible to restore my contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4 with cracked screen without changing a new screen?"

Are you also meet the similar situation as above? Looking for a simple way to recover contacts from broke Samsung Galaxy phone? If so, you can not miss the Samsung Data Extraction.

Samsung Data Extraction is the excellent data recovery software, which can scan your Samsung Galaxy phone and find the deleted and lost data from your phone's memory and its SD card on Mac. You can restore data including text messages, photos, videos, audios, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages and other document files from Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy J, Galaxy A, Galaxy On, Galaxy Tab and other Samsung Galaxy devices in one click. So, you can easily to recover data from Samsung with cracked screen in few simple steps:

Step 1. Run to program and connect your phone to PC
    Step 2. Choose the fault type of your device
    Step 3. Enter Download Mode on the Samsung Phone
    Step 4. Analyze the Samsung Phone
    Step 5. Preview and Recover the Data from Broken Samsung Phone

Related: Recover Data on Samsung with Broken Screen

Dr.Fone toolkit - Android Data Extraction (Damaged Device) can relieve you of your troubles even if your Samsung phone has been broken.

Recover Contacts from a Broken Samsung

How to Recover Photos from a Broken Samsung

The easy way to Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen is using pro Samsung data recovery software. After connecting Samsung Galaxy Phone to computer via usb cable, start the software. Then you can easily access contacts and recover them back.

Last edited by guilin; 03-29-2018 at 01:56 AM.

If you want to get back contacts from broken screen Samsung smart phone, you need to use broken Samsung Data Recovery program. It can scan your broken screen Samsung Galaxy phone and SD card to find all the data on it. You can preview the contacts and then get back any of them from your Samsung phone to computer. Learn how to recover contacts from broken screen Samsung phone.