Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000N

Unhappy [Q] Locate Settings for User Content

Greetings users.

Is there a way to make my Galaxy Tab GT-P1000N obey locale settings for user content? It shows me apps, ebooks and others in Portguese, even if my locale is set to US English. I would really like to see US eBooks for download, in English, and not have the Tab detecting my physical location.

I'm using HumberOS 1.2.5, based on OverCome I believe, and don't have many options cause the Euro ROMs won't fully work on the P1000N/L (latin versions).
    I have only 1 CSC option - ZTO, and not sure if reseting to another CSC would actually do what I desire.

Any tips?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000N

Original Poster

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by alroger View Post
    Greetings users.

Is there a way to make my Galaxy Tab GT-P1000N obey locale settings for user content? It shows me apps, ebooks and others in Portguese, even if my locale is set to US English. I would really like to see US eBooks for download, in English, and not have the Tab detecting my physical location.

I'm using HumberOS 1.2.5, based on OverCome I believe, and don't have many options cause the Euro ROMs won't fully work on the P1000N/L (latin versions).
    I have only 1 CSC option - ZTO, and not sure if reseting to another CSC would actually do what I desire.

Any tips?
    MarketEnabler resolves it for Samsung Apps. I just pick a carrier from somewhere else and restart Samsung Apps (kill it first) and tada! English I go, and even find other Apps exclusive to other countries.
    Now the eBook app that was annoying me I think was made in Portuguese, so doesn't change with MarketEnabler, so I had to find another app in the market.

Hope it helps.