Post How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei P20/P20 Pro?

HUAWEI P20 Pro confirmed the unicorn 970 processor, 6.1 inch OLED screen, equipped with 4000 Ma time battery and IP67 level waterproof function.

HUAWEI P20 carries the kylin 970 processor +4GB memory; equipped with 3400mAh battery, double camera, which, the main camera: 12MP 1/2.3 "RGB sensor, f/1.8 lens lens, 27 millimeter equivalent focal length. Secondary camera: 20Mp 1/2.78 "monochromatic sensor, f/1.6 aperture lens, 27mm equivalent focal length. The aperture mode is the default equivalent focal length: 55mm.

As a Huawei fans, can't you wait to buy a new Huawei P20/Pro to replace your old Samsung Galaxy phone, if so, you must be interested in how to transfer photos from Samsung to Huawei P20/Pro, right? To get a faster and simpler data transfer experience, you can not miss the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another.

Related: Transfer Huawei to Huawei P20 Pro

Mobile Transfer is a professional and well compatible mobile phone data transmission software. Not only have I a person to say it is very strong. Not letter, I carefully look at me with its characteristic and usage is introduced.

Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy Phone to Huawei P20/P20 Pro

Phone Transfer program allows us to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei P20/P20 Pro easily. We just need a computer. First connect them to computer via usb cables, the program will display all photos on program window. Then preview and choose photos you want to transfer between them.

Last edited by guilin; 06-06-2018 at 02:03 AM.