Post How to Recover Contacts from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone?

"Any way can I export all my personal data especially contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge that accidentally broke the screen, any one who can help me please?"
    "How can I get back my contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge which with a cracked screen? I don't get any backup before, and I want to resell the phone to my classmate, please help!!!"

The above situation is very common, in fact, to recover contacts from broken Samsung Galaxy phone, what you need is just the Samsung Data Extraction.

To recover lost and deleted data like contacts, text messages, whatsapp messages, call logs, photos, videos, audios and even apps' data from your Samsung Galaxy devices, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery, which can helps to get back your Samsung data without backup. Besides, with its help, you can also one click to unlock Samsung phone, fix a bricked Samsung, root your Samsung, backup & restore your Samsung data, etc..

Related: Export Contacts from Samsung to Computer

Dr.Fone toolkit - Android Data Extraction (Damaged Device) can relieve you of your troubles even if your Samsung phone has been broken.

Recover broken samsung contacts

You need to use broken Android Data Extraction. It can scan your broken Samsung Galaxy phone and SD card deeply to find the data on it.You can preview the contacts before recovering. Learn how to recover contacts from broken Samsung Galaxy phone. Besides contacts, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, call logs, whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone.