wireshark captured packets

Hi I've just captuped some traffic on wireshark, and I need to dump this captured packet to my android motorola phone. I am familiar with tcpdump and tcpreplay, but I don't know how to apply this to my android phone independently.

Pete

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    Are you running Wireshark n your Android phone? What version of Zandroid?

No I am not running wireshark on my android phone I am running it from my pc linux, my phone is a motorola version 0.58.20wx445

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Can you make a Blue tooth or USB connection an then use the file manager to move it to the sdcard on your phone.

yes that is a good idea john I have a usb connection from the phone to the pc I have impoted the file from wireshark and saved it, but but how do I go about using the file manager to send it to the sdcard.

Pete

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Astro File man ager if you're using a USB connection or Bluetooth File manager if you have a Bluetooth connection
    Use the file ngr. To navigate to he sdcarrd and create a Folder to transfer the data files in to.
    Then make the connection and map the phone as a drive on the computer. Then use the file mgr on your computer to cut and paste from the computer to the folder you created on the phonei.

is this file manager on linux or ther one on my desktop? the sdcard for the phone don't even show up. how can I find it. this phase is very important and decisive for me john so help me out as much as possible. so be specific if its the file manager on my linux and if I can see the sdcard for my phone here

pete

Last edited by landorone1; 12-21-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    On your phone, go into the market and download astro file manager.
    Used astro file manager to create a folder for your use on the sd card.
    Make a u s b connection between the phone and the lenix box.
    Go to do linix command line and move your data file over to see file folder that you created on your phone.