Device(s)
    HTC Butterfly 2 ASUS Fonepad 8

Bluetooth and FTP problem on Huawei phone

I got a Huawai U8860 phone it is running on 2.3.5, this is not a famous brand but is the OEM for many phone and mobile network equipment, the design of my one looks like the HTC Legend, I believe they are the same phone with slightly different spec. ie. the Huawai has an upgraded CPU. Most things worked fine on the Huawai except Bluetooth and FTP. I successfully paired the phone with my handsfree set and other HTC phone, but I can hardly transfer even a very small file via BT between them, normally a 100K file takes less than a minute to transfer, but now it took over 5min. and slow to start, I tried ES file explorer and BT file transfer both the same result.

The other problem is FTP, I can't connect to any FTP site with ES file explorer, I use the same setting on my HTC, and I can connect to the internet and email without problem on both phone. Does anyone have the above problem ? any idea ?

Device(s)
    HTC Butterfly 2 ASUS Fonepad 8

Original Poster
    The FTP problem finally fixed, it was the extra space added after each dots (site address) by the phone automatically, too small for my eyes to see it clearly, there seems no way to remove this 'feature' !! but the bluetooth problem remains.