Asus tablet fails to connect to network

Allthough it functioned good for some weeks, suddenly my Tablet doesn't connect to my network anymore.
    The name off the network doesn't appaer in the WiFi list after scanning for networks. All the networks in the naborhood do.
    Inserting the name and password manually doesn't work either...

Asus TF101
    Android 3.1

Anyone?

AvR

Seems like somethink is wrong with your network, probabaly on tablet side..
    can you try changing network SSID so that tablet would recognise it as another network?

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    Do you have another wireless device that can see your network SSID?

Device(s)
    Espow.com offers a practical approach to buy a new Tablet PC and accessories for your device. We are specialized on selling best Windows & Android Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by john test View Post
    Do you have another wireless device that can see your network SSID?
    Maybe there is something wrong with your android tablet pc,U should contact the After-Sale.
    good luck!

Last edited by tonymqqq; 04-04-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    If you can see other SSID's in the neighborhood but can not see the of your own router, then your router is not transmitting the SSID. Can you log in to your router and see if the wireless has been turned off, or if the router has been configured to Filter out access by MAC address?

w-lan settings

Your average w-lan will allow you to set your radio to auto and/or fixed channels.
    Your router might be out of your tablets reach while your neighborhood are still within range for your tablets performance.

Do other wireless devices work? I had a problem with authentication problems for all wireless devices not authenticating and the signal strength indicator dropping down after trying to connect. This happened even after replacing router firmware with the tomato router. Turned out if I disconnected one of my wired hosts, the problem disappeared. I think my problem has something to due with pulseaudio. I was using pulseaudio to listen to podcasts on my stereo. When I stopped pulse audio on my laptop, instead of disconnecting, the problem went away.

At work, we often need to power-cycle the wireless router to make connections.