Question Velocity Micro CRUZ t410 - WIFI issues,,,, but good tablet?!!!

Hello fellow Android users/abusers----

My girlfriend got a very nice CRUZ t410 10 " tablet for x-mas.

Has android version froyo I believe,, plenty of pre-installed applications.

It is very good at playing back youTube videos, good sized device ,definetley an upgrade from the 7" pandigital She had.

BUT ,wi-fi connectivity is sort of stinky , just 1 notch better than the old pandigital.

would anyone here at this neat forum know about hooking up an external WIFI antennae to this thing ,or have similar experience w/Tablets & wifi issue???

regards , chilibowl

how to fix wifi on Cruz T410

I have never replied to any questions ever on these kind of websites. i only was usually doing the searching. to figure problems out. But when i came across your question i knew i had to reply. I also bought the Cruz T410 for my 12 old daughter for christmas 2011. I already had to send the tablet back once because i couldnt find my wifi. It worked one day than just quit working the next day. Instead of sending it back whenthe same problem arose, i found a website that fixed my problem. I had to update the firmware on the cruz tablet. Here is the website that fixed my wifi problems.

http://cruzsupport.velocitymicro.com/link/portal/5462/5758/Article/1013/How-do-I-update-the-firmware-on-my-Cruz-Tablet-T400-series

Last edited by cjsavant; 04-23-2012 at 06:40 PM.