Cool Android Apss - Battery Drain

Just bought an Xperia Arc by Sony, my first Androdid phone, but am disappointed whenever I kill apps to save on battery use, they just restart again (PERSISTENTLY!) every few minutes. Have download App Killer doesn't make any difference, any suggestions?

BTW Like the site, like the layout brill and thanks very much.

Lynwen

Device(s)
    Droid 2
    I wouldn't suggest using an app killer it seems to use more battery then it saves. You could shut off your phone and turn it back on to stop apps from running but that will use up some of your battery.

Well, that seems like a bit of a contradiction that App Killer uses more battery than it saves? I would check to make sure your phone is updated to the latest version of that app if they are restarting.

Try reducing the screen brightness and disconnecting wifi/gps and disabling data access mobile network.
    App killer helps to some extend to kill application which but some services re-starts back which marked at restart when killed.

This has also been a persistent problem for me on my HTC Innovation. Restarting, only makes the problem worse.

Device(s)
    LG Thrive
    I have the same problem with a LG Thrive. I can go throught the application manager removing running programs just to have them back in a few hours. Some are the programs that ATT put on, some that I downloaded. I don't think that most are using any battery, but I am concerned about Facebook and Twitter. I don't even have a Twitter account. If someone knows how how to keep these programs from starting, or how to keep Facebook and Twitter from polling, on a LG Thrive, I would appreciate an email

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Galaxy y, acer timelinex
    download juice defender-playstore and its ultimate from blakmart
    for blakmart read my other posts

- - - Updated - - -

Now put it to agresive when not using net and just tap it from notif. bar to start net it have many features just try it it will help you alot

I do not recommend the use of an application killer, it seems to use more battery, it can save.