Thread: No call audio

No call audio

Hope you guys can help me. This problem started just about a week ago and is driving me nuts. Basicily when I use the standard phone speaker for either incoming or outgoing calls I hear nothing. I've tried restarting the phone, shutting it down, checking audio settings. Nothing gets this to work. I have to do a work around of either using the speaker phone, or having the audio out via bluetooth or the audio jack.

It makes having the phone very difficult if I just need to make a quick (and discreet) call. So has anyone had this issue before or know of a solution? Thanks in advanced.

-Sparkfist

Just checking back and realized why no one had offered any help. I didn't give you guys enough information. Stupid me.

I'm using an HTC Inspire. Upgraded to 2.3

I have not rooted it or any changes to the firmware outside standard upgrades. However if it fixed the audio problem I'm having I would be more then willing. Also to note the audio is intermittent really, I can get call audio back but only if I've had it going out the 3.5 jack and during the call I unplug it.

Can anyone offer a solution?