Cool Android on my TV

Hi all. I bought a Smart TV which Android on it and it's fun to use but there is a problem. It has apps just the same as a phone and a link to the Android Market. My problem is that now the Android market is Play.google my TV can't find it. If I go directly to the site using the browser and try to download it won't let me. So I have 2 questions. 1) Does anyone know if and how I can access the system so I can change/add the internet address for Play.google.
    2) If I download *.apk files on my PC, transfer them to a memory stick will I be able to install them manually like I can on my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeby View Post
    1) Does anyone know if and how I can access the system so I can change/add the internet address for Play.google.
    Most smart tv may not allow u do this.
    u can provide the device model, if someone has done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeby View Post
    2) If I download *.apk files on my PC, transfer them to a memory stick will I be able to install them manually like I can on my phone?
    Some customized devices cannot install apk and compatibility is another issue.

Hello,
    I need to know how to configure a screen saver in my android box TV that starts automatically after 3 Minutes

Thank you