LinuxQuestions.org
Visit Jeremy's Blog.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Mobile
User Name
Password
Linux - Mobile This forum is for the discussion of all topics relating to Mobile Linux. This includes Android, Tizen, Sailfish OS, Replicant, Ubuntu Touch, webOS, and other similar projects and products.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2020, 06:34 PM   #1
Crippled

Distribution: MX Linux 21.3 Xfce

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
LG Stylo screen is blank, dead.

I have a LG Stylo phone that is dead. Sorry I can't tell you more like the complete model name and number because I lost all the documentation on it. After a phone call I made today the phone went dead. When I plug it in the only thing that will light up is the red flashing light. The screen doesn't light up and this phone has a non-removable battery so I can't take the battery out and re-install it to make it do a fresh restart. Does anyone know how to get the phone to work?

Last edited by Crippled; 02-11-2020 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Adding to title that I forgot to add.

Old 02-11-2020, 07:20 PM   #2
Crippled

Distribution: MX Linux 21.3 Xfce

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
I found the fix elsewhere. I found out that I needed to press and hold down all three external buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds until it starts which is awkward and very difficult because I have nerve damage. Now the Chinese garbage works. I guess my phone must of had the coronavirus.

Tags
dead, lg, lg stylo, stylo