Has anyone out there tried it? I have the remote, but some of the permissions that the app asks for is troubling.

Your personal information
read calendar events plus confidential information
Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your tablet, including those of friends or coworkers. Malicious apps may extract personal information from these calendars without the owners' knowledge. Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your phone, including those of friends or coworkers. Malicious apps may extract personal information from these calendars without the owners' knowledge.
add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Allows the app to send event invitations as the calendar owner and add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. Malicious apps may send spam emails that appear to come from calendar owners, modify events without the owners' knowledge, or add fake events.

This could be used judiciously, but of course it could spam everyone in my address book, and announce everything that I'm watching.

Does anyone know what they may be up to?