Problems with rooting

I have tried some guides online and found my phone to slow down to terrible speeds after rooting. Is there any terminal or sw/script to check whats eating memory up on android devices?

Check the manage applications menu in the Settings. Also if you can get a terminal emulator application, you can type "top" in it and you will see the list of the tasks being executed.

Regards,
    archieval

I thought I`d post here instead of starting a new thread, since the topic is the same
    My problem is, I can`t get my phone rooted, i tried z4 root and also downloaded busybox and titanium backup, I tried downloading superoneclick from xda, but all I get is "fileformat not supported"..
    I got a Samsung Galaxy S2, can anyone help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjornmagne View Post
    I thought I`d post here instead of starting a new thread, since the topic is the same
    My problem is, I can`t get my phone rooted, i tried z4 root and also downloaded busybox and titanium backup, I tried downloading superoneclick from xda, but all I get is "fileformat not supported"..
    I got a Samsung Galaxy S2, can anyone help ?
    as far as i know (i have Galaxy S with 2.3.3) you have Galaxy S2 it is come with Gingerbread (2.3.X) and it isn't working with Z4 root, i have rooted mine when it was at the Froyo stage, but after i have upgraded to 2.3.3 (from my phone company) i couldn't get it rooted.