Posting layout flow is broken

The ads being injected inside the article div space are causing layout flow difficulties that are making the article displays annoying and hard to read. HTML/CSS can do these kinds of text flows where the text will widen out once it flows below the lower edge of the ad box. Sorry, I don't remember what that is since its been a few years since I did that. But I know its there. I hope you can fix that soon. Or maybe change where the ads show up to avoid this?

Here are a couple examples of resulting layout:
    aq-badflow-0.jpg
    aq-badflow-1.jpg

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    Skaperen,

The ad is actually designed to float to the right as you'd like, but I can confirm it's not doing so. We'll take a look ASAP.

--jeremy

The ad is floating to the right within the box for the text. The problem is that the text does not when it reaches below the bottom edge of the ad.

I do see that on your reply above, the ad is pushing LEFT. But I believe that is because the amount of text you entered was small in that post. Compare that would a post I made in another area where there is a lot of text. There is enough text to push the ad all the way to the right within the box, and then have lots of text below the ad. The text is not getting wider at that point, though.

Example:
    http://www.androidquestions.org/thre...-SMTP-with-TLS

I just wish I could remember the HTML/CSS magic incantation to do that. What I remember is it involved more than one thing being set up, and it was also counter intuitive. But then, HTML/CSS has always been very poor at doing layout because it's whole layout philosophy has been based on text flow, which was its original need, but hardly reflects today's very graphical usage.

Maybe you can set up a site called webdevquestions.org for that

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    This should be fixed. Thanks for the feedback.

--jeremy

Yes it works better now. Thanks!