hi guys,
I would like to migrate a c/c++ (linux fedora 14) to android 2.2.
Because this will be my first migration, i have some questions about the procedure:

1. considering it has some STL stuff, i wonder if it will work. I specially use vector, set, map and algoritms (set_union, set_intersection, set_difference).

2. as i understand i have to write -first- a Java-JNI application which declares and interface my c functions and c++ methods. Those methods willl be included into one (or many) shared libraries ... is it ok ? ... may somebody advise me a good JNI tutorial ? ... i don like the ones i've found :-(

3- once ready, i must use the NDK toolset in order to generate the android application ... hopefully i will works..

I am worried because the NDK info says to have a "A Minimal set of headers for C++ support" ... and i wonder it STL works or not.

NDK Doc also says that "Applications that use native activities must be run on Android 2.3 (API Level 9) or later", but as i understand, i will also needs JNI .. may somebody make some comments about it ?

finally, may somebody share me a JNI example in order to pass some STL functions between java and c++ ?

regards, thanks in advance

hector