Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

Difference in browsers image rendering quality

Does anyone notice the difference in browsers image rendering quality ? I tested 3 browsers against the default one on the Samsung tablet, namely Dolphin, Opera mobile and Firefox beta, guess what, Firefox is the worst of all ! it shows serious compression artifact on image with large area of smooth brightness transition. I did not do this test on purpose, but I found my uploaded photos become unusable, I first suspect the apps I use to edit the photos, but then I know it was Firefox caused that, other browsers seemed to work equally well.

Hi, joboy.
    I am also testing with the related
    imaging SDKs these days. And I want to look for a fine imaging toolkit whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me with the related work. It will be better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Arron

Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by arronlee View Post
    Hi, joboy.
    I am also testing with the related
    imaging SDKs these days. And I want to look for a fine imaging toolkit whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me with the related work. It will be better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Arron
    Sorry I did not go into that deep, and my new ASUS Fonepad which is running on Intel is not compatible with the Firefox package on the market, so there is no way I can test it !

if you want to find a simple and fast .net imaging sdk can be customized by users. i can help you with that. and feel free to test it.