Device(s)
    Samsung galaxy S Duos Samsung galaxy note 2 (currently stolen)

Which torrent client on Android for SEEDING?

I use/tested different samsung galaxy models (galaxy Y, galaxy S3) and want to do torrent seeding from my mobile as well. Using same broadband provider, same SIM, same ports, seeding from laptop works perfectly. seeding attempts from my android mobiles however fails.

I get the connection to all trackers, thats all.
    Attempts to do torrenting via wifi also fails.
    by default my android devices configured to torrent ANY provider = wifi or data 3G.

I tested different torrent clients = NO success. the last (current) one installed is ttorrent pro.

Is anyone successfully seeding with any torrent client on an android?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113TS
    Bittorrent is working great on my Galaxy tab 2. D/l rate is great, and when done it seeds until I exit. I can leave the program, But it keeps running in background and puts an icon in the notify bar. I should mention this is on a wi-fi connection only, No data plan ... I couldn't vouch for it's reliability on a data plan.

Edited to add:

My tablet seeds better then my laptop ... Laptop and tablet sport almost identical specs.

917 Wooded Acres Dr, Apt C,Waco, TX 76710-4509
    How did you find the solution finally Hans?

office furniture Tampa Florida

Device(s)

Original Poster
    Problem unsolved and pending

Situation: Samsung galaxy Y android 2.3 = NO seeding at all, wifi OR 3G. different clients tested incl bittorrent - also tested 2 different 3G-ISP.

for a short time (1 week) I had a samsung galaxy note 2 (then my galaxy note 2 got stolen), with android 4.x I tested ttorrent pro and had a tiny upload every once in a while, using same ISP as on my successfully seeding laptop.

while via laptop seeding is steady and many GB / day, on android 4.x (galaxy note2) I had but a few dozen MB in many days.

for now I gave up with mobile torrent seeding and keep seeding with 2 laptops on 2 different ISP. networks. both work fine.
    with my Samsung galaxy i probably no longer plan to seed as the device is short on resources. until a replacement for the stolen note 2 is obtained, the problem-solving is postponed and may be organic solutions created
    currently I test 2 new 3G ISP. (since yesterday)
    a Glasnost: Test showed that my ISP appears clean and free for torrent seeding

is it the final solution?

- - - Updated - - -

thankssssssssssssss

Device(s)

Original Poster
    In recent weeks I tested SEEDING using my galaxy Y as mobile WIFI hotspot.
    a laptop connected using a regular torrent client such as utorrent.
    the result again was failing to SEED.

bittorrent and utorrent have on the far right lower corner a network icon that turns into a warning symbol if network problems exist.
    the warning said that torrent download may still be possible.
    for upload - there was NO uploading activity at all but a torrent connection to trackers.

In android 3.x and 4.x there are no options to configure the mobile hotspot (port forwarding or whatever) all is with android default settings.

a friend using a galaxy S3 had same results for torrent seeding with torrent client and with android device acting as wifi hotspot.

the same result occurs when galaxy is connected directly via 3G or via WIFI to www.

Hence it may as well be a general android problem and no android torrent client problem that prevents SEEDING. may be for security reason, may be simply for lack of interest in SEEDING from a mobile device ...

with above being my last test, any further tests using any current android version for torrent seeding seems to be useless and i gave up on seeding from android mobile devices.

Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga, God and Love. FREE download of teachings of love "Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition" 39988 files 3.55 GB and "5000+ free nature pictures Philippine islands" 34GB.