LinuxQuestions.org
Download your favorite Linux distribution at LQ ISO.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Non-*NIX Forums > General
User Name
Password
General This forum is for non-technical general discussion which can include both Linux and non-Linux topics. Have fun!

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2001, 11:25 AM   #1
HHH

Rep: Reputation: 15
Just thought you guys might want to know.....

Thought you guys might want to know....

The Matrix2 's official title is:

>Drumroll<

The Matrix Reloaded

AYCS, I'm a Matrix fan and Star Wars III,IV, V fan and I am not, under any circumstances a Star Wars Prequl Fan!!!!!

Last edited by HHH; 07-03-2001 at 11:28 AM.

Old 07-03-2001, 11:30 AM   #2
trickykid
LQ Guru

Rep: Reputation: 269Reputation: 269Reputation: 269
I like Natalie Portman as Queen Amadalia or whatever....maybe cause I had fantasies about her throughtout the movie, ummm... I mean.. nevermind. They could get rid of Jar Jar whatever he was though.
Jedi's don't dodge bullets though, they richocet off their light sabres. I think I spelled that right!

Old 07-03-2001, 01:17 PM   #3
Stephanie
LQ Addict

Distribution: 9.2 Mandy 1.4 Gentoo 5.1 FreeBSD WinXP

Rep: Reputation: 45
Natalie Portman... now that helped cheer me up today.

I would have to agree that Star Wars I would have been much better if it did not have Jar Jar. It is not a childrens show, so stop acting like it is George!

As for Matrix, does anyone know when it is due out?

Old 07-03-2001, 02:44 PM   #4
HHH

Original Poster
So I see, everyone saw my message before I edited it...hmmmm.

Well, sorry if I offended you guys with my Natalie Portman stuff, but I'm glad someone agrees with me on Jar Jar and come on, was 'Barney" the king of the Gungans really necessary?

Well, back to The Matrix, I think it will be released Christams 2001? I'm not sure right now, but I know one thing, Matrix2 and Matrix3 will be released within months of eachother, not like Star Wars! Also, did you guys know that Morpheous will be having a 'love interest' in the sequels? Yup, her name's Niomi or Niobi or something like that. Check IMDB. Guess who plays her? Jada Pinkett Smith. Have fun digesting these tibits!

Want more Matrix spoilers? Come and ask me!

P.S. You know, Nat Portman is in Harvard studying to be a "doctor" or a "psychaiatrist". Think she'll survive? I sure don't.

Old 07-03-2001, 04:22 PM   #5
trickykid
LQ Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by HHH

P.S. You know, Nat Portman is in Harvard studying to be a "doctor" or a "psychaiatrist". Think she'll survive? I sure don't.

I'll let her play doctor on me anytime.

But you never know seriously. Christina Applegate didn't appear too smart off Married with Children, but I read she finished high school and college with a 4.0 grade point average.

Old 07-03-2001, 05:27 PM   #6
HHH

Original Poster
Uh-Huh. Which college?

Old 07-03-2001, 05:53 PM   #7
trickykid
LQ Guru

Not sure on what college it was a long time ago.

Old 07-03-2001, 07:38 PM   #8
HHH

Original Poster
Not saying that it's impossible, but love to see an actor/actress survive in a top notch university like Harvard, Stanford, and Cal (had to add that in, cause my dad & sister's are Bears) and still have a name and maybe act after school. (They can probably buy their way through!)

Old 07-05-2001, 03:51 AM   #9
DMR

Distribution: RH 9.0, RH 7.3, Mandrake 8.0

Rep: Reputation: 30
Well, we've been doing some of the preliminary screenings for Matrix 2 as it's been progressing through production/post-production (code-named throughout the process, for some ungodly reason "Burly Man"). If I get a whiff of the release date before anyone else, I'll...oh, wait, I can't say that. Violation of contract or some such- strike that from the record.

Old 07-05-2001, 03:58 PM   #10
HHH

Original Poster
Are you serious? or just joking? Cause, if your serious, then that makes you my new best friend

Actually, I met some guy from Manex, forgot his name though...(sorry!), during one of those IEEE stuff (now you know I'm a real EE -CS person!) and after confronting him about the Matrix2 taking bullet time to the next level, he kind of affirmed it..or at least as much as he could.

Can't say too much now....my new pet penguin's acting up again!