Lost Android Contacts Failed to Sync from Gmail Account! What to do?

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so thatís why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my Sony Xperia, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

How do you do the syncing? It seems Sony has its own sync software.

Could you previously access your android contacts on a computer through gmail? (some ppl accidentally save their contacts locally to their phone-which could be a problem)
    Have you tried going into setting, accounts, and pressing the sync icon?
    You may like this on Recovery-Tool.
    User Guide: How to Use Android Data Recovery

Last edited by AlinaAgnes; 05-02-2016 at 06:01 AM.

Accidentally or Mistakenly deleted contacts on your Android? No need to worry now! MobiKin Doctor for Android, a Data Recovery for Android, enable you recover lost or deleted messages (SMS), contacts, photos and video from an Android phone. how to restore deleted contacts

In such situation , you should first stop using any app on the phone , in order to prevent the lost contacts has been covered by new data on the phone memory , as we all know , data on the phone are store in the phone memory or SIM card , even if you accidentally deleted contacts from phone , this does not mean that it is impossible to get them back to the phone , what you need is a recovery tools to solve this problem , which is capable of scanning the phone device and phone memory to recover deleted contacts from android phone for security,

I think you need to use Android Data Recovery software. It can scan your phone and sd card deeply to find the deleted and lost contacts for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover lost contacts from Android phone. Besides contacts, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music and other deleted and lost data for you.