Is it possible to build android os?if it possible how?

Hello,
    I am new to this site.i want to know that is it possible to build android os?I am very intrested building os's using source code.ex:I build LFS and BLFS.so I want to know same as LFS can I build my own android os?please give me valuble suggestions.Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sainadh View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to this site.i want to know that is it possible to build android os?I am very intrested building os's using source code.ex:I build LFS and BLFS.so I want to know same as LFS can I build my own android os?please give me valuble suggestions.Thanks in advance.
    Yes, its possible to develop Android OS, what you need to do is get the source code of the Android downloaded from Google developer section and you are good to go with the development of the a new Android OS , which you could just named anything and the best thing about it's you don't need to pay any royalty any of them because the source code for Android is freely available for download. What you are going to require is you should be comfortable with handling the code and you are good to go !

You can hire a good mobile app development company to do all the work you need. Also, outsourcing development part will help you to cut the costs, as well as time.

Last edited by welldzen; 04-20-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by welldzen View Post
    You can hire a good mobile app development company to do all the work you need. Also, outsourcing development part will help you to cut the costs, as well as time.
    Well, that's also another good option to move forward with !!

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Yes Carl_cj it is possible to build android Operating system. Are you looking top mobile app developers at affordable price.

Thanks for sharing, that's very helpful.

First, You need to know about how to develop android app and which is the latest platform for developing Android app. If you are new then you can not developed any app without deep knowledge so you are interested in this field then join any Android Training institute those provides internship training and placement after the successful completion of the training via online or off line.
    For more visit at:- http://www.traininginlucknow.in/best...n-Lucknow.html

Yes you can definitely build with this your own Android OS..
    All the best for your try

I am working as System Admin having an experience of 5+ yrs in hardware and networking field.Also work as a Career Counsellor.

Is it possible to build android os?if it possible how?

<p>Yes, sure you can build android operating system easily. You just need to study basic and advanced concepts so to learn and wants to work in real time projects you can join&nbsp;android training in course in Noida&nbsp;where you will be independently learn all things about android applications.</p>
    <p>For more information you can visit this link: http://www.cetpainfotech.com/technology/Android-Training</p>

Last edited by kritesh; 12-05-2018 at 05:21 AM.